Hands are one of the most visible parts of our body and it is very important to take care of the hands. Almost every work is done by the hands and like other parts our hands also need special attention to make it soft and healthy. Every woman wants to make their hands soft and smooth but due to busy schedule it’s not possible for everyone to go to parlour and get expensive treatments. Now there are some tips by which one can easily get smooth and soft hands without going parlour and by using the items that are easily available at home.
- Take some water in a bowl and mix 1tbsp of white vinegar in it. Dip your hands in it for 1-2minutes and pat them with a dry towel. After this apply a moisturizer. It helps in making hands soft.
- Take 2cups of milk in a pan and heat it. Now pour it in a bowl and add 2-3 pcs of saffron (kesar) in it. Mix well and soak your hands in lukewarm milk for 10-15 minutes. After that rinse your hands well.
- Cut lemon into half and squeeze it in a bowl. Now add ½ tsp of sugar in it. Rub this mixture on your hands for few minutes. It makes your hands soft and smooth.
- Mix ½ sp coconut oil with ½ sp almond oil and heat it little. Now massage your hands with this every night.
- Take ½ cup of glycerine in a bowl and squeeze 1 lemon in it. Pour this mixture in a bottle and shake well. Now use this mixture every night to massage your hand. It makes your hands soft, smooth and beautiful.
- Take 1sp gram flour (besan) in a bowl and add 1sp coconut oil in it. Mix well to make a paste of it. Rub this paste on your hands for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it well.
- Take a half bowl of warm water. Now add 1sp lemon juice and 1sp of rose water in it. Soak your hands in it for 10-15 minutes. After this pat them with dry towel and massage your hands with glycerine for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash your hands with warm water and after that massage your hands with olive oil at bed time.
- Take a bowl of warm water and put liquid soap or shampoo in it. Now add ½ sp hydrogen peroxide in it. Make lather of it and soak your hands in it for 10-15 minutes. After that apply baby lotion or milk cream (malai) and massage for 2 minutes.
- Take 1 boiled potato and mash them in a bowl. Add 1sp of almond oil and 2sp of glycerine in it. Apply this mixture on your hands and leave it for 1 hour. After that wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- Always use good quality lotion. You can also use baby lotion or cream.
- Wear plastic gloves while doing kitchen work.
- Apply milk cream at night.
- Scrub your hands with natural scrubber once in a week.