It is very easy to do manicure and pedicure at home by following the steps that are given below:-
1) Remove nail paint from your nails by using good quality nail remover.
2) Trim your nails.
3) File your nails with nail filer in a shape.
4) Take a tub and fill it with warm water.
5) Now add liquid soap and 1sp of hydrogen peroxide in it. Mix it with hands in water till it foams.
6) Use hand and foot scrubber and scrub it for 1-2 minutes.
7) Now soak your hand and feet in a tub for few minutes.
8) File the heels with pumice stone.
9) Leave your hands and feet in tub for 15-20 minutes.
10) Take out your hand and feet from tub.
11) Now remove dirt under your nails.
12) Again take a tub of warm water and squeeze 1 lemon juice in it.
13) Soak your feet and hands in it for 10 minutes.
14) Take out your hand and feet and, now massage your hands and feet with vitamin E oil or good quality lotion for 15 minutes.
15) Wipe your hands and feet with soft towel and let it dry.
16) Now apply base coat on your nails.
17) Then apply two coats of nail colour.
18) Allow your nails to dry for some time.