Headache is not a very serious problem. It is temporary and it is anywhere in the head or neck. There are many temporary reasons for such a pain but if is not under control then it is good to consult a doctor.
TEMPORARY REASONS FOR HEADACHE
- High blood pressure
- Eye problem
- Some kind of nutrition deficiency
HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATING HEADACHE
- Take 1sp of ginger powder in a bowl and add little water to it. Now heat this mixture in a pan and apply it warm on forehead. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take 7-8 almond and soak it in a bowl of water overnight. Next day peel their skin and grind them to make a thick paste of it. Now roast this mixture in 1sp of ghee till it becomes golden brown. Eat this roasted mixture with a glass of warm water.
- Take some betel leaves (paan) and make a paste of it by adding little water. Now apply it on forehead for few minutes.
- Take 5-6 cloves(loung) and ground them to make a paste of it. Apply this paste on your forehead.
- Take 10-15 holy basil leaves(tulsi), 5-6 peppercorns and 1/2” ginger piece and make a powder of it. Now keep this powder in an air tight container and whenever headache starts take 2 pinches of this powder with warm water.
- Take some cinnamon(dalchini) and make a paste of it by mixing little water. Now apply it on your forehead.
- Massage your forehead with sesame oil just before shower for 2 minutes daily to cure headache.
- Eat an apple with a little salt on an empty stomach everyday