Brown patches on skin are very common problem. It is a sign of unhealthy skin and it makes one look very odd. It not only look bad but it also makes one embarrass and stressed. It’s more among women and it’s due to some weakness in body.
CAUSES OF BROWN PATCHES
- Exposure to sun
- Hormonal change
- Use of low quality beauty products
- Pigmentation of skin
- Liver disease
- Genetic problem
HOME REMEDIES FOR BROWN PATCHES ON SKIN
1) Take 1sp of masoor dal powder, 1-2 sp milk in a bowl. Now add a pinch of turmeric and 2drops of coconut oil. Mix it well to make a paste of it. Apply it on your face and leave it for 5 minutes. Then wash off with water by gently scrubbing.
2) Take 1/2sp honey and 1sp lemon juice in a bowl. Mix it well and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face. It helps in removing dark patches from the skin.
3) Take 2 strands of kesar and soak it in 1 tbsp milk. Now apply the milk as face pack. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
4) Take 2-3 drops of castor oil and apply it on spots. Massage the oil in your skin in a circular motion. Apply it twice a day.
5) Take 1sp of lemon juice and apply it on the dark patches. Now leave it for half an hour and then rinse off.
6) Apply aloevera gel on your skin and rub it slightly. Now leave it for 45-50 minutes and then rinse off with water.
7) Take 1 raw potato and grate it in a bowl. Now take out its juice in a bowl by squeezing it. Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice in it and apply it on your face. Leave it until it dries and then rinse off.
8) Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 1 tbsp of onion juice. Apply this on dark spots and leave it for half an hour. Then rinse with water.
9) Take 2sp lemon juice in a bowl and mix little sugar in it. Mix it well and then apply it with cotton ball on your dark spots. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with water.
10) Take 2sp of tomato juice and mix 2-3 drops of lemon juice in it. Now apply it on your face. Leave it until it dries and then rinse off.
- Use good sun screen lotion.
- Wear hats to avoid sun exposure.
- Eat healthy food.
- Drink lots of water.
- Think positively and exercise daily.