CAUSES OF BODY ODOUR
- Excessive consumption of spicy foods like curry, garlic etc.
- Not cleaning yourself properly
- Due to some drugs
- Skin diseases
- During periods
- Wearing same clothes everyday
- Not towel your body after bath
HOME REMEDIES FOR BODY ODOUR
1) Take a pinch of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) in a bowl and mix a little water to make a fine paste of it. After shower apply it on your both armpits. It will protect you from body odour.
2) Apply tea tree oil under your arms after shower. It makes you smell good throughout the day.
3) Take 1tbsp of honey and add it to tepid water. Use it for final rinse after bath. It will protect your body odour.
4) Take 2 tbsp. vinegar or apple cider vinegar and add it in 1 mug of water and after bath use it to rinse your armpits. It will help to reduce your body odour.
5) Take a juice of 6-7 medium sized tomatoes and add it in your bathing water. It prevents body odour.
6) Take 500mg wheat grass and add it in a glass of water. Mix it well and drink it empty stomach in the morning. It prevents body odour.
7) Add 5-6 drops of rose water in your bathing water. It makes you smell good like roses all day.
8) Take ½ sp baking soda in a bowl and add ½ lemon juice in it. Mix well to make a paste of it. Now apply it under arms and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then shower.
9) Take 1sp of gram flour (besan) in a bowl and mix it with ½ sp curd. Mix it well to make a paste of it. Apply it under your arms and then shower. It helps in removing body odour.
10) Add 2-3 drops of mint extract in your bathing water. It reduces body odour.
- Shave your under arms regularly.
- Avoid spicy food and smoking.
- Drink lots of water. At least 8-10 glasses.
- Shower regularly.
- Use good deodorants or body spray after shower regularly.
- Change your clothes everyday.