CAUSES OF BAD BREATH
- Consumption of food like garlic, onions, and spicy foods, curries, cheese, fish.
- Excessive consumption of coffee.
- Consumption of tobacco products.
- Poor dental hygiene.
- Dry mouth.
- Mouth infection.
- Sinus infection.
- Take a glass of water and add 1sp of apple cider vinegar in it. Mix it well and gargle with this mixture.
- Chew parsley after eating food.
- Chew fenugreek seeds.
- Chew Cardamom seeds.
- Take a glass of water and add 2-3 drops of cumin oil in it. Mix well and use it for gargle.
- Chew fennel seeds after meals.
- Chew unripe guava or guava leaves.
- Take 2 cup of water in a pan and add powder of clove in it. Boil it until it remains half. Cool it and gargle with it 4-5 times a day.
- Chew mint gums.
- Take some baking soda and add little water in it. Now brush your teeth with it.
– Avoid smoking.
– Brush your teeth twice a day.
– Wash your mouth after meals.
– Change your brush after 3-4 months.
– Avoid alcohol.
– Gargle with minty mouthwash everyday and avoid alcohol based mouthwashes.
– Drink plenty of water.
– Avoid onion, coffee, garlic etc.